PASC offers three distinct programs for the fall and spring seasons.
1) The Developmental Program is for the youngest players (age 4-8) where the core focus is on the development of skills and fun.
- The Micro and Kinder age groups are co-ed and have one academy session a week, filled with fun activities and games, on Sunday afternoons.
- The U7/8 Developmental players participate in up to 3 soccer related events per week. This age group typically has three soccer related activities per week; one practice with their team, one PASC academy session with all players and coaches in their respective age group, and one game on the weekends.
2) The Recreational Program is for the older players (U10-U19) that do not play competitively. Of course they’d like to win, but there are no tryouts. Anyone within the age limits can sign up and play. Age groups are every two years (U10, U12, and U14), except the high school ages are U16 and U19. Practices are typically two times a week with games on the weekends. The games are played against other club teams that are a part of NVYSL and alternate between Saturdays and Sundays each season.
3) The Travel Program is for older players (U9-U16) that want to play competitively. Unlike the In-House or Recreational programs, there are tryouts as well as a two season commitment (fall and spring), mirroring the school year. Tryouts are held in early spring for the following year. The age groups are every year, unlike the Recreational program of every other year. Practices are typically two times a week with games on the weekend. Teams play other teams in whatever league they select to play in (LVYSL, PAGS, or DELCO). It’s not unusual to have the teams play in tournaments throughout the year as well as train together in the winter and summer months.
In addition, PASC offers a Summer Skills Camp, a Recreational Tournament, and Winter sessions varying from foot skills, goalie keeping, and overall fitness training.