Parkland Area Soccer Club awards two $1000.00 Charles D. Nace Memorial Scholarship awards each year to seniors graduating from any local High School, one female and one male, who will be continuing their education at an institution of higher learning (university, college, or trade school).
- Has participated in at least two seasons (one year) of soccer with PASC.
- Has maintained a good academic standing and included their high school transcript.
- Has written a one page essay on the following: "How playing soccer has influenced my life".
- Has submitted their application and essay to address below postmarked by April 15th.
- All applicant requirements must be met and verified.
- A Scholarship Committee of 3 or more will be selected annually by the PASC Board of Directors to review all applications and select the two winners.
- No parent can serve on the Scholarship Committee if their child is a high school senior.
- Winners will be contacted by PASC and posted to our web site.